Serenity in the City
This prime landmark modern office building located in Central Buda has been re-created by ConvergenCE following a major investment in its appearance, function and technology. The best of its natural attributes including its modern layout, high levels of natural daylight and its courtyard garden, have all been combined with major improvements in building efficiency, economy and working environment to make Zen Garden one of the very few absolutely prime city center office buildings in Budapest.
Easily accessible from the best residential areas yet in the Buda CBD, this prominent modernist building is in an excellent location close to Metro, Tram and Bus lines and Bike paths.
The 9,540 m2 Zen Garden is managed by ConvergenCE to the highest levels of property and facility management, creating an efficient yet serene professional working environment.
Zen Garden Office Building
In-house café with outdoor terrace and Zen Garden, in-house SPAR supermarket as well as numerous other restaurants in the immediate locality including Italian, Hungarian and fast food opportunities. Two minutes walk from District II administrative offices (Kormányablak). Bus stop and BUBI bicycle rental station located in front of the building.
On ground + 8 floors, the BREEAM „Very Good” certified building has 170 secure car spaces (with optional electric charging) as well as secure bike storage and cyclists showers and locker rooms. With a fully modernized Building Management System, automated building access system, solar gain protection, zone controlled 4-pipe fan coil air conditioning systems, flexible raised floors and Grade A office fit out levels; accessibility, convenience and comfort and operating economy combine under one roof.
Reception services, 24/7 security, extensive CCTV system and the building is card access controlled and monitored.
9, 11, 91, 109, 111, 139, 140A
4, 6, 17, 19, 41 és 56A
M2 metro, H5 HÉV
- Located on a major downtown cycling route
- bike-sharing “BUBI” station nearby
- only ten minutes walk to the shopping facilities of Mammut and the recreational opportunities of Millenáris Park
- 100m to Margit Körút – Boulevard and trams 4, 6, 17, 19, 41 and 56A
- 500m to Battyanyi tér Metro Station line M2; one stop to Parliament, two stops to Déli Railway Station and Déak tér main metro interchange and Szell Kalman tér public transport interchange.
- 500m (one tram stop) to Millenaris Park leisure amenities and Mammut Shopping Center
- 600m to Margit Híd / Margaret Bridge
- 700m to Szell Kalman tér public transport interchange (two tram stops)
- 1.3km to the Sandor Palace / Prime Ministers office
- 1.3km to the Déli pu. Southern Railway Station
- 1.4km to the 0 kilometer marker at the Chain Bridge